Certified in 1918 for 10 girls. Re-certified in 1923 for 10 boys and girls under 8 on entry. Moved in 1927 under the same committee to Langford Cross, Maldon for 11 mixed children who are under 8 on entry.
LANGFORD CROSS, HEYBRIDGE, MALDON, ESSEX
Replacing Horwood House, Witham under the same committee. Certified 1927 for 11 boys and girls. Closed December 1933.