- INDUSTRIAL SCHOOL FOR GIRLS, LATER HOLY TRINITY INDUSTRIAL SCHOOL FOR GIRLS, 13 & 15 NILE STREET.
Auxiliary Home, 23 Alfred Street which was certified in 1913 for 7 girls, re-certified in 1918 for 17 girls. See ST GEORGE'S GIRLS' INDUSTRIAL SCHOOL, later regarded as a junior branch, with a combined total of 92.
13 & 15 Nile Street were two private houses in front with other buildings, set around a play yard.
1891 - Superintendent Miss Mary Gillard; schoolmistress Miss Frances Beard.
1893 - Superintendent Miss Mary Gillard; schoolmistress Miss Cope; sewing-mistress Miss Moss.
1900 - Mrs Bush resigned her appointment as superintendent after several years of faithful service. She is to be succeeded by Miss Young; schoolmistress Miss Cruickshank; Miss Lindsay succeeded Miss Read as assistant teacher on 13th October 1899.
1903 - Superintendent Miss J.F. Young; schoolmistress Miss M.A. Cruickshank; assistant teacher Miss K Lamont; sewing mistress Miss Urie.