- St Mary's Industrial School FOR Catholic Girls, 45 Wellesley Road, West Croydon, Surrey
24 Howard Road, South Norwood, London SE25 certified 1921 for 10 girls. Cessation of certification or closure in February 1926
Whitstable Kent, Certified 19th February 1906.
The Convent of the Ladies of Mary Coloma, Tavistock Road established in 1869 was enlarged in 1890 and again in 1902. the Convent is not recognised as a training college by the syndicate of Cambridge University. Wellesley Road is an Industrial School, conducted by the Sisters of Mercy.