THURLBY HOUSE SPECIAL INDUSTRIAL SCHOOL FOR MENTALLY DEFICIENT ROMAN CATHOLIC BOYS, WOODFORD BRIDGE, LONDON.
Certified 1914. Closed in 1919 and transferred to Hillside, Buntingford, Hertfordshire where it was certified in 1919 for 40 children. Original premises became a voluntary home and may later have been recognised as a special school again, as St John Baptist in 1928 for 250 boys, ophthalmic cases. Closed November 1931. REPLACED