- FIELD LANE INDUSTRIAL SCHOOL FOR BOYS AND GIRLS, LITTLE SAFFRON HILL, E.C., LONDON
- FIELD LANE INDUSTRIAL SCHOOL FOR BOYS , HILLFIELD ROAD, WEST HAMPSTEAD, LONDON
Certified 19th July 1870 when at Little Saffron Hill, Farringdon Road, London.
Re-certified in the new premises on 12th October 1878 for 100 boys, 7th November 1892 for 130 boys and in 1924 for 90 boys. School closed in 1931.
Records available at the Public Records office 45/10148/B19914 1896-1899 and the London Metropolitan Archives
1872 - Superintendent, Mr Williams; schoolmaster Mr Kirke. Mrs Webb superintends the girls' school with schoolmistress Miss Cox.
1884 - Superintendent, Mr Peall; matron Mrs Peall; schoolmaster Mr Rowe.
1891 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Taylor; schoolmaster Mr Fletcher; assistant schoolmaster Mr English.
1893 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs S.J Taylor; chief schoolmaster Mr Fletcher; assistant schoolmasters Messrs Seeley & Tulip.
1901 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs Taylor, Mr F.R. Todd, head schoolmaster, left 1st September 1899, and was succeeded on 1st October 1899 by Mr Wm. D. Williams; assistant schoolmaster Mr Tulip; Drill master, Mr Wilkinson, left 21st Jan. 1900, for South Africa; clerk Mr Foster.
1903 - Superintendent and matron Mr & Mrs S.J Taylor; Mr J.H Cullen succeeded on 12th October 1902, as head teacher, Mr W. D. Williams who left on 23rd August 1902 for the "Formidable", Mr J.G. Allen succeeded, on 19th July 1902 as assistant teacher Mr. G.A. Wiseman who left for Sunderland on 14th May 1902.